Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Website Updated - Check it Out

  1. #1
    Inactive Member adept1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 1999
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sharp looking car, man! I like the clean, decal-free look.

    Were the dyno runs done with the 17" wheels?

    Also, your finish looks great for 5 years old. My 96 has pretty bad swirling all over. Any recommendations?

    Later,

    Greg Holden

  3. #3
    Inactive Member adept1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 1999
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the compliments.

    I had 17" Racing Hart Type C's on for the dyno testing. I think these new ones might me a little lighter. Same size though.

    My finish looks great for a 95 I know. I am fortunate to live in California, and my car has been in garages for about half of its 5 years. I use the Meguiar's Gold Class Clear Coat Prep before I wax. It takes a lot of the smaller scratches/swirls out. I follow that up with 3M Imperial Hand Glaze, and then 3M Show Car Wax. I try to do this about 4 times a year, and in between use spray detailer.

    adept1

  4. #4
    Inactive Member FoxRocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Very nice ride. How much of a drop do you have on your coil-over and how is the ride quality?

    Thanks,
    Sean

  5. #5
    Inactive Member adept1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 1999
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The car is dropped about 2 inches (maybe a little less). The shocks handle well, but the wheels do hit the tops of the fender liners when high speed corning on bumpy roads...

    ------------------
    adept1
    1995 JRSC Integra GS-R
    http://www.geocities.com/adept1_2000/

  6. #6
    Honda Power
    Guest Honda Power's Avatar

    Post

    Very cool. smile

    ------------------
    91 MR2 Turbo (former 92 Prelude owner)
    169.3 wheel hp @5600RPM, 175.1lbs torque @3200RPM
    CT-26/T04E upgraded turbo, HKS intake, HKS exhaust, Greddy blowoff valve, H&R springs, KYB AGX shocks, failing clutch, and a warped manifold

    <a href = "http://drive.to/mr2.com">Check out my website</a>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •